- Membership is valid for current year. Memberships are to be renewed in December to ensure a valid card is at hand for following year. Otherwise, effect a prorata for remaining months & full annum rate for the coming year & make payment as ‘donation’ – Kindly advise office on email firstname.lastname@example.org accordingly.
- No parking permits are provided for, in Malta and other affiliated National Trusts.
- No family packs are available: kids/students are to be applied for separately.
- Memberships will take approximately a week to be processed. Mail to Europe takes 3/5 days.
- The Data Protection Act Cap 440. The National Trust makes every effort to comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act Cap 440.
- Use made of Personal Information. Personal information provided to Din l-Art Helwa via the Din l-Art Helwa website, membership forms, fundraising responses, emails and telephone calls will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection or registration in accordance with the preferences you express. Personal data collected and processed by Din l-Art Helwa may be used, for the following purposes:
a. Administration of membership(s).
b. Fulfillment of orders for goods and services requested.
c. Administration of donations and legacies.
d. In-house research and statistical analysis.
e. Communication about its conservation, membership, fundraising and other activities.
- Accessing your personal data held by Din l-Art Helwa. You have the right to ask Din l-Art Helwa, in writing, for a copy of all the personal data held about you (this is known as a ‘subject access request’) upon payment of a fee of € 25. If you would like to access your personal data held by Din l-Art Helwa, please apply in writing to: The Office Manager, Din l-Art Helwa, 133 Melita Street, Valletta, Malta.
- Verifying, updating and amending your personal information. If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data or preferences please write to The Office Manager as detailed above. Verification, updating or amendment of personal data will take place within 28 days of receipt of your request.
Terms and Conditions
Funds received from online donations and memberships will be used for non-profit purposes. Din l-Art Helwa is committed to protecting and enhancing Malta’s environmental and built heritage. No refunds will be made once donations are processed online.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We do not store your credit card number and details into our database. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Telephone: 00356 21220358 Fax: 00356 21220358 E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.dinlarthelwa.org